Welcome!

Hi there,

This blog is a place for me (Jaclyn Trecartin) to share my thoughts and ponderings...with the aim of spreading positive empowerment. If you'd like to chat, email me at: PositivePonderings [AT] trecartintherapy [DOT]com.

For more information about my professional practice as a counselling therapist, please visit: trecartintherapy.com

Thursday 16 February 2017

Thriving Sensitives


I was in my late twenties when I first heard of the concept of highly sensitive people.  It came from working with clients who fit the description and learning more about how to help them.  Eventually, I realized I am a "sensitive." (And it really did take me an embarrassingly long to connect the dots and realize the things I was helping clients work through were issues I had had my entire life).

The universe has given me many opportunities to work with sensitives and I have seen how managed sensitivity correlates with a decrease in troublesome symptoms.  I have also experienced this firsthand.  Certain strategies are more effective for sensitives than others, and I wish to pass along what I have learned.

Due to this, I have begun a newsletter, Thriving Sensitives.  If you'd like to sign up, please go to tinyurl.com/ThrivingSensitives.  I am also going to share the tips and tricks over here.  I hope you enjoy it and I would love to hear your comments and questions.

Have a peaceful day,

Jaclyn :)

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment. Comments are moderated, so they may take some time to show.