Welcome!

Hi there,

This blog is a place for me (Jaclyn Trecartin) to share my thoughts and ponderings...with the aim of spreading positive empowerment. If you'd like to chat, email me at: PositivePonderings [AT] trecartintherapy [DOT]com.

For more information about my professional practice as a counselling therapist, please visit: trecartintherapy.com

Monday 13 February 2017

Positive Ponderings...REVAMP

Hello All....There are some changes afoot here.  


Things are gonna get sparkly!

All the old blog posts are gone...WHY?  Well, Positive Ponderings is undergoing a revamp.  When it started in 2011 it was a personal interest blog where I posted mainly about crafty and recipe  DIY projects.  It was a fun ride.  However, I hadn't blogged here since 2014...three whole years!  The original momentum of Positive Ponderings was not in alignment with what I wanted to speak about.  I still like crafting and such, but the urge to blog about it has faded (although it may pop up now and again).

This blog is going to focus on my ideas (or ponderings) for personal empowerment.  Getting rid of the old posts is to create space, and a fresh energy for this place.  The overall aim--positivity--has not changed.

I look forward to this new chapter of Positive Ponderings and I hope you enjoy it as well.

...free image courtesy of pexels.com

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment. Comments are moderated, so they may take some time to show.